At Theraplay we pride ourselves on being able to provide the best resources for our patients. Being a local business located in Sanford, North Carolina we have the knowledge and experience to provide our clients with information and resources that can help their journey to healing and success.
- “10 Ways to Promote the Language and Communication Skills of Infants and Toddlers” http://mtbt.fpg.unc.edu/sites/mtbt.fpg.un
- “The Power of Using Everyday Routines to Promote Young Children’s Language and Social Skills” http://www.hanen.org/helpful-info/articles/power-of-using-everyday-routines.aspx
- North Carolina Childcare Facility Search Site http://ncchildcaresearch.dhhs.state.nc.us/Result_Search.asp
- UNC Feeding Team (984) 974-8872 uncfeedingteam.web.unc.edu
- UNC Developmental Pediatrics (local) (919) 783-7809 www.uncchildrens.org
- Raleigh Neurology www.raleighneurology
- EDIS Clinic (Developmental pediatricians for Tricare patients) Dr. Cooper and Dr. Chesney (910) 907-3347 www.wamc.amedd.army.mil/healthcareservices/SitePages/Developmental%20Pediatrics.aspx Pediatric Feeding Evaluation and Treatment Team Educational and Developmental Intervention Services
- “Now You’re Talking” An Innovative Approach to Problem Solving for SLPs and Parents, by Jeanine Morton www.nowimtalking.com
If you have any questions about these resources, or feel you need more specific guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff. We are more than happy to help you find the resources you need. Contact us through our online contact form or information found on our contact page.