Sanford Pediatric Therapists Employment Opportunities
Theraplay strives every day to live up to our calling and to serve the special children in our community. We always welcome the opportunity to converse with qualified pediatric therapists who share our values and servant mindset. If working in a family environment and making a difference in families’ lives here in Sanford and Lee County is what you were meant to do, we’d love to hear from you.
At the moment, Theraplay is specifically looking to fill these positions in our Sanford, NC facility with experienced, dedicated pediatric therapy professionals.
* Part-Time Pediatric Speech-language pathologist (CFY)
We are specifically looking for team members who have experience and interest working with children with autism and sensory processing needs.
- writing a daily SOAP treatment note, providing a summary of session to parents and suggestions of what to target at home
- using good time management skills to begin and end sessions on time
- provide updated client progress information bi-annually for insurance re-authorization
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- supervision available
- competitive rates
- wonderful work environment
- limited travel
- administrative support
- flexible schedules
- must be available on Tuesdays and Fridays
If interested, please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org